i cant get over these pictures omg thats some rl disney bullshit right there
animals with albinism - imgur.com
and its opposite - melanism
all these fucking shinies but i still cant get one
Combining our two major announcements yesterday: Ura Arashi Hawaii Blast member messages & VS Arashi 2-hr Hawaii SP!
Cr: English jweb
Limited Edition(Top, 16 tracks)
• Special packaging
• DVD PV of “Zero-G making” and making of(28min. 45sec. long)
• 56-page booklet
Regular Edition(Bottom, 17 tracks)
• Bonus track: “Take Of!!!!!”
• 32-page booklet
3. Tell me why
5. Imaging Crazy(Ohno Solo)
6. GUTS !
7. Disco Star(Aiba Solo)
8. 誰も知らない(Daremo Shiranai)
10. STAY GOLD(Jun Solo)
12. メリークリスマス(Merry Christmas/Nino Solo)
13. キミの夢を見ていた(I was just dreaming about you)
14. One Step
15. Hey Year!(Sho Solo)
16. Hope in the darkness
17. Take Off!!!!!(bonus track)
Discography [2001-2014] - Arashi 13th Album “THE DIGITALIAN”
Omg they are so cute!!
This perfectly summarizes why I love the Simpsons and hate Family Guy.
I watched that episode with my family and I could just feel how uncomfortable everyone was. Honestly, it was a really jarring, unpleasant episode.
Homer is a terrible dad. So is Peter. But Homer’s saving grace has always been that he tries—he’s bad at it and he fucks it up a lot, but he loves his family and he wants to be better than he is.
One of my favorite Homer moments is in “Diatribe of a Mad Housewife.” Tl;dr Marge writes a steamy romance novel starring herself and Ned, and when Homer finds out, he chases down Ned and, rather than attack him, asks him to teach him how to be a better husband.
There’s some part of his stupid self that wants to do better.
I never got that impression with Peter. Instead, the family has gotten more and more abusive towards Meg. It’s really unsettling for me when I started realizing that’s what happens sometimes in abusive families. Abusers sometimes single out one child to abuse, and quite often the other family members take the abuser’s side. After all, it’s easier to side with an abuser than to run the risk of becoming the target yourself.
There’s never really a point where it seems like Peter cares at all that his shitty behavior impacts his family. It actually seems to have gotten worse over the years. He expects everyone to clean up his messes because that’s always what happens; there’s really no reason for him not to be shitty.
And it’s easy to see how Meg is affected. She doesn’t have much of a character, really, because so much her screen time is devoted to being abused. The bits of character development all seem to hinge on her being this sad, neglected person who’s trying her best but never really gets any help from anyone. Quite the opposite; there have been a lot of episodes where her family sabotages any attempts to be herself.
It can be easy to forget how awful this behavior is when the only context is the show itself (frankly, everyone on Family Guy is kind of terrible). Seeing it played against the Simpsons, who are a flawed and dysfunctional but ultimately loving family, was painful to watch.
- Don’t be angry at yourself when anxiety/depression flares up. It isn’t your fault and no one blames you and if they do they’re pieces of shit.
- Don’t orbit around your perceived value so much. You’re not the sum total of what you produce.
- Don’t let yourself wonder why people love you. That’s not how it works. There are not stark, individual reasons that a person can enumerate about why they love you. It’s the entire, unique combination of what and who you are.
the autumnal colour spectrum
- LAUGHING SO HARD OVER THE MOST RIDICULOUS SHIT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, CLUTCHING THEIR STOMACHS, SNORTING AND STRUGGLING TO BREATHE
- Person A leaving tHIGH HICKEYS ON PERSON B (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)
- BOTH OF THEM BEING THE BEST FRIENDS THAT EVERYONE JUST ASSUMES IS A COUPLE AND NO ONe is even…